50/50 Undermount or Drop-In Double Bowl Copper Kitchen Sink ( 33 or 35 Inch, #CKS-5050)
- 2” Flat Edge
- 3½" Drain Opening, No Overflow
- Gauge: 17 gauge Bowl, 15 gauge Apron
- Material: 99%+ pure copper
- Pressure tested to confirm the sink will not leak.
- Triple support tabs on apron, including side tabs.
- Pure chemical free heat based durable patina. Free of any artificial sealant or lacquer.
- Product in stock, 1 week lead time where our artisans put the final touch on the sink.
- As hand crafted works of art created from natural copper, each copper sink will have its own unique finish and may not be exactly as shown in the photo(s).
- One Year Limited Warranty on Product
- Professional packing with extra protection, pallet shipping utilized as needed.
- Note: Drains sold separately.
This copper kitchen sink comes in several sizes, they are available in the "Size" option drop-down box above.
- Standard Size:
- 33" x 22" Outside Dimensions
- 13.5" x 18" x 9" (Deep) Each Bowl
- 50/50 Equal Bowl
- Large Size:
- 35” X 22” Outside Dimensions
- 14.5" x 18" x 9" (Deep) Each Bowl
- 50/50 Equal Bowl
- Custom Size: Contact Us for Custom Size, we can custom make it at your specification.
Our copper sinks can be made in any of available patinas below. Specifically,
- Natural with Spots is a very beautiful and popular color; however, the pattern and shades of the spots do vary a lot due to its natural heat process. View Natural with Spots Finish product here.
- Fire patina comes in Spiral pattern only.
Please use the "Color" option drop-down box above to see the details of each color.
4"x4" Color Samples Available
Not sure how the copper table would look or feel like? No problem, for minimum charge, we are providing our customers the opportunity to order our hand hammered copper color/patina sample, click here for detail.
We do customization! if you have any custom size you want or you want any art design, we can make them for you! We are factory direct, we do NOT surcharge custom size design. Please Contact Us for specifications and prices.