Frequently Asked Questions
See our website for our comprehensive return policy.
What is your warranty?
Please see our website for our comprehensive Warranty policy.
What payment methods do you take?
We take Credit Card (Visa, Master and Discovery), Paypal and Google Checkout. Check is acceptable with prior arrangement.
Where do you ship to?
We ship free to continental US 48 states. If other region/country, please contact our office to request shipping information.
What are the lead times?
The lead times for copper table sinks are 1-2 weeks, copper table tops are 2-3 week, copper bathtubs are 3-4 weeks, wrought iron bases are 2-3 weeks.
How do I cancel my order?
1) Orders can be canceled only if the order has not yet been in production.
2) There will be a 3% order cancellation fee on all orders paid for by credit card to cover the credit card processing fees.
3) Orders can be canceled by emailing us at info@MyLuxuryKitchenandBath.com or calling 678-786-6552.
How can we sell this for below the MSRP?
1) We are factory-direct, cut down the middle process cost
2) We do not operate expensive warehouse or showroom, we sell online ONLY.
3) We do not pay flashy advertisements.
4) We minimize the cost of all aspects of the process and share the savings with the customer.
How do I care my Copper Table, Sink or Bathtub?
Copper sink requires very little maintenance. To clean... use a soft, non-abrasive cloth, mild soap, warm water and gently wipe the interior and exterior of your copper sink or bathtub. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and wipe your sink or tub dry with a clean soft cloth. Be sure not to use any abusive cleaning agent, like bleach, 409 or anything contains acid. Please read our article about "Caring for your copper sink and tub" and visit our Knowledge Center for Copper Products.
My copper tops or sink's patina finish is scratched or damaged, what do I do?
Don't panic! Copper has the "Living Finish" feature, in case it is scratched or damaged, leave it alone, it will most likely "heal" itself through time interaction with the atmosphere and become unnoticeable.
Should you have any questions, please contact info@MyLuxuryKitchenandBath.com